1) Legally Binding Agreement: By signing a contract with Yorkshire Twin Pressure, you are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed price. In the event that you break these contract terms and conditions, all deposits made to the company may be surrendered as compensation damages to the company (Yorkshire Twin pressure) at their discretion.
2) Product Warranties: All product warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Yorkshire Twin Pressure offers no additional product warranties. If you ever have any concerns regarding contracted work, Yorkshire Twin Pressure should be notified immediately.
3) Water Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide Yorkshire Twin Pressure the right to use a suitable on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without cost compensation being due. This is because we are only able to carry a limited supply of water. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that such a water supply is available for use and is safely accessible before we arrive.
4) Electrical Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree that Yorkshire Twin Pressure has the right to use an adequate on-site source of safety compliant electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. Safe access must be provided to ensure that work can be carried out.
5) Colour and Tone Concerns: Weathering, age, properties and species of wood, can greatly affect the appearance and may significantly affect the final resulting colour or tone of the stain.
Note: Wood colour and/or tone variations may occur as wood densities and other characteristics may not be consistent across and throughout the wood. Yorkshire Twin Pressure and its associates aim to represent final finish colour and tones in the best possible way.
6) Site Safety: While Yorkshire Twin Pressure is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all individuals, including pets, away from the work area. All individuals and pets must be kept off work surfaces for at least 24 hours after the completion of our work. This is for your safety as well as our own and may jeopardise warranties we have contracted with you should there be any consequences due to non-compliance.
7) Payments: Payments to Yorkshire Twin Pressure are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by cash or bank transfer. Full balances are always due upon completion of the job. Any change in this contract clause must be agreed on and confirmed in writing by Yorkshire Twin Pressure. Late payment charges will be immediately imposed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any subsequent costs incurred by Yorkshire Twin Pressure related to the collection of outstanding balances.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling appointments which predominantly rely upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect work scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. We will advise you of any such conflicts.
9) Removal & Replacement of Work Area Contents: The removal and re-siting of barbeques, furniture, planters and any other items, are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the work area, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for any time and labour costs incurred due to the non-removal of such items.
10) Damages: Yorkshire Twin Pressure is not responsible for damages or costs due to:
- inadequately installed or poorly maintained cladding, renders, decking, fencing, masonry, roofing material, guttering, paving, tarmac or any other worked surface.
- open, defective or incorrectly sealed windows, doors or skylights.
- defective or inadequate roof membranes.
- water ingress resulting from faulty, damaged or poorly maintained property fabric.
- eroded, damaged or unstable property or construction materials.
- faulty or deteriorated electrical fittings and fixtures.
Yorkshire Twin Pressure expects your property to be in good repair and weather tight. Yorkshire Twin Pressure is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration due to poor, improper or inadequate installation, maintenance or repair.
11) Stains: Some stains to surfaces cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, some types of fungus and splatters from paints and varnishes etc are examples of contaminants that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
13) Windows: Windows may become water spotted with debris particles as a result of our services. Window cleaning is not included as part of the contracted works.